Want us to come and talk about: Why and How to Perform Digital Selfdefense based on the book Fake It? The talks can be specifically targeted for different audiences, for example children and teens, parents, executives and employees.
Upcoming talks in English (press the Danish flag to see all talks, including the ones in Danish):
* Identity Next, Hague, Holland November 20th-21st, 2003
Earlier talks and events in English:
* Helsinki. Various events with Pernille Tranberg. Book launch 20-22. March 2013
* SXSW.com – Interactive. Austin, Texas, March 8-12.2013. Fake It. Your Online Identity is Worth Gold. Guide to Digital Selfdefense. Book Readings.
* Germany. Various events with Steffan Heuer 8-13th March 2013. Book launch.
* Keynote: Fake Your Online Identity. Web & Intranet Conference, Sharing is Caring, Aarhus, 6-8 November 2012. (Twitter #jboye12)
* Effectual and Innovative Ways of Using Social Media in your portfolio. INMA, European Conference 2012, 26th September in The Hague, The Netherlands.
* Who Decides Your News? Personalization and its consequences. With Eli Pariser, author of the Filter Bubble, Alan Rusbridger, Guardian, and Peter Barron, Google. Moderator. 21st September.